Help with transplantation
This service will facilitate the use of umbilical cord blood stem cells in the treatment of standard therapy (80 hematological and oncological diseases). It helps you to go through medical procedures related to treatment.
The package includes, among others:
- consultation of a hematologist or transplantologist,
- examination of HLA transplantation antigens,
- studies of CD34 + cells and nucleated erythrocytes,
- cell viability and leukocyte count (WBC),
- examination of the number of hematopoietic progenitor cells,
- transport of material to any place in the world for transplantation.
Recommended for customers choosing the Red or Navy Blue Variant.